First, to receive food from the Food Pantry you must obtain a voucher. Vouchers
are issued based on income. You may apply for a voucher at Bluegrass Community Action,
First Christian Church, or the Food Pantry. Here is what you will need to bring
when applying for a voucher:
1) Proof of Woodford County Residence (latest utility bill)
2) Proof of income for all in the household
3) Social Security numbers or IDs for all in the household
4) Proof of disability (if disabled)
You may come to the Food Pantry once per month to obtain government commodities food.
Up to six times per year (usually every other month) you will also have full access
to other donated food as well. Here is what you will need to do at every visit:
1) Bring your voucher and ID.
2) Bring a copy of your current utility bill as proof of continued residency in
3) Bring names and ages of all household members.
4) You will be required to fill out a survey. (Surveys are needed for grant reporting
and all information is kept confidential).